2024년 7월 24일 수요일

You Are My Lucky Star (Singin' in the Rain) Lyrics

[발생 지역: United States(2024.07.19)]
{[에이리언: 로물루스] 파이널 예고편}


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, look at what you've just done to me
Now, it's too late to pretend
I tried to play smart
But right from the start
I hoped this was how it would end
I told myself it was ridiculous
A silly adolescent from amour
I argued the cost
I argued and lost
And now of one thing I'm sure
You are my lucky star
I saw you from afar
Two lovely eyes at me they were gleaming; beaming
I was star struck
You're all my lucky charms
I'm lucky in your arms
You've opened heaven's portal
Here on earth for this poor mortal
You are my lucky
Lucky?
I wonder
I wonder how many girls would consider it lucky?
To be held in the strong manly arms of Donald Lockwood
The glamorous star of the silver screen
A year ago it has scared me half to death
That was when I was a member of your fan club
Fan?
Me?
I was the president
Why you know, I waited outside the grand derby for two hours one night
Just to get a glimpse of you
But it was worth it
You look so dazzling
In your green nickers
Yellow sweater and orange Ferrari
I just swooned
You see
I was starstruck
And now that I've come best
I'll tell you all the rest
You're my Fairbanks my Marine
Oh, what a walk and Valentino
You are my lucky star
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[발생일시: 2018.08.17(Japan)/Warner Music Japan]:
{Clean Bandit - Solo feat. Demi Lovato [Japan Edition]}:
우산, 기모노, 일본, 일본의 목탑, 적색, 흑색,
분칠, 화장, 춤, 회전, 금붕어, 물고기, 입


[발생 지역: South Korea(2020.07.20)/SM Entertainment]:
[Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI Episode 1 "놀이 (Naughty)"]:
손 동작 춤, 마름모, 네모, 정육면체, 사각형, 직사각형, 꽈베기,
세모, 액자(상위세계, 하위세계), 프리메이슨의 마름모(컴파스와 직각자),
기울어진 액자, X, 직각, 하켄크로이츠(기울어진 卍; 독일군, 나치),
만(卍; 불교), 십자가, ㄱ, ㄴ, ㄷ, V, W, 뱀, 나비, b(B), 길(road; lord; 왕)


[발생일시: 2016.09.20(Japan)]:
{호시노 겐 – 恋 (Official Video)}:
각(국; 나라/특별히 정형화된 뜻은 아니다.)


{[MPD직캠] 니쥬 직캠 8K 'HEARTRIS' (NiziU FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2023.11.9}:
[발생일시: 2023.11.09(Japan/South Korea)]:
각(국; 나라/특별히 정형화된 뜻은 아니다.)

[발생 지역: South Korea, United States(2020.12.10)
[백예린 (Yerin Baek) '0415' M/V]:
흡혈귀, 뱀파이어, 저녁 식사, 촛불, 춤, 초능력, 발레, 배,
포도주, 독약, 택배, 소포, 손 동작, 수신호, 경찰, 노파, 모녀,
모임, 시간정지, 0415 1129


[발생 지역: Japan(2020.06.03)/UNIVERSAL J(유니버설 뮤직 재팬)/Rainbow Entertainment]:
[요루시카 - 봄팔이(OFFICIAL VIDEO)/ヨルシカ/n-buna Official]:
모든 것을 먹어치우는 괴물, 열매, 사과, 기타, 새, 나무, 나뭇잎,
숲, 건반, 마이크, 드럼, 소방차, 외눈박이 괴물, 거인, 포식자,
괴물, 비행기, 눈물, 영국(시계탑), 확성기, 스테이크 하우스, 귀지,  귀(귀신),
눈(Eye), 외눈박이, 사이클롭스(Cyclops, 키클롭스), 사과나무, 장미, 
보라색 열매, 건반을 먹어치우는 괴물, 파랑새, 주황색 새, 멸망한 도시,
뱀의 눈, 손 동작 춤

[발생 지역: South Korea(2017.12.28)/BlockBerryCreative, 폴라리스엔터테인먼트]:
{[MV] 이달의 소녀/츄 (LOONA/Chuu) "Heart Attack"}:
츄, 하트 어택(Heart Attack; Ein Sof의 심리적 충격 전달, Ein Sof의 고통 전달, 
단방향 심리적 충격 연동), 사과, 버스, 책, 카메라, 스토킹, 발레, 딸기, 눈
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기